It has been raining the whole day. Tropical Storm Ondoy has wreak havoc across Metro Manila, and provinces around. Here are the key numbers to contact for information, rescue operations, relief services, donations. Thank you very much.
- National Disaster Coordinating Council (NDCC) (+632-9125668, +632-9111406, +632-9115061, +632-9122665) Help hotlines: (+65 734-2118, 734-2120) email@example.com
- Philippine Coast Guard (+632-5276136)
- Air Force (+63908-1126976, +632-8535023)
- Metro Manila Development Authority (136)
- Marikina City Rescue (+632-6462436, +632-6462423, +632920-9072902)
- Pasig Rescue Emergency Number (+632-6310099)
- Quezon City Rescue (161)
- San Juan City Hall Command Post (+632-4681697)
- Bureau of Fire Protection Region III (Central Luzon) Hotline: (+63245-9634376)
- Senator Dick Gordon (+639178997898, +63938-444BOYS, +632-9342118, +632-4338528)
- Senator Manny Villar (+639174226800. +639172414864, +639276751981)
- Philippine National Red Cross (143, +632-5270000)
- Philippine National Red Cross Rizal Chapter operations center hotline: (+632-6350922, +632-6347824)
- Go to GMA Facebook page & post complete addresses and names of people in need of immediate help.
- ABS-CBN Typhoon Ondoy Hotline: (+632-4163641)
- Jam 88.3: (+632- 6318803) or SMS at JAM (space) 883 (space) your message to 2968
- GMA Kapuso Helpline: (+632-9811950-59)
- NCRPO (+632-8383203, +632-8383354)
- Private citizens who would like to lend their motor boats for rescue please call emergency nos: +632-9125668, +632-9111406, +632-9122665, +632-9115061)
- You can also text (+632917-4226800 or +632927-6751981) for rescue dump trucks.
- For those who are able to lend 4×4 trucks for rescue: Please send truck to Greenhills Shoppng Center Unimart Grocery to await deployment, Tel No. (+632920-9072902).
- Petron & San Miguel Corporation are lending choppers for rescue operations, call/text: (+632917-8140655) ask for Lydia Ragasa
- Meralco (+63917-5592824, 16211, +63920-9292824) If you want service cut off to your area to prevent fires and electrocution.
- Aranaz Stores in Rockwell & Greenbelt is accepting donations of any kind for Payatas communities affected by Ondoy
- Binalot at Greenbelt 1, call Tetchie Bundalian at (+632922-8573277)
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf will be accepting canned goods, water, clothes, blankets, towels, medicine, and emergency supplies (no cash) in all our branches on behalf of the victims of Typhoon Ondoy starting today until Friday. Your generosity wi…ll be much appreciated during this difficult time for our brothersand sisters in need.
- Luca stores (Rockwell, Shang-rila, Eastwood, or GA towers): Send your old clothes & donations (no cash pls).
- Manor Superclub, Eastwood City will accept goods and other emergency items starting Sunday at 10 am.
- Ministop IBARRA (Espana cor. Blumentritt, Sampaloc Manila) is also accepting relief goods, Food (non-perishable goods only) Clothing, Medicines, Beds, Pillows, Blankets, Emergency Supplies to help Typhoon Ondoy victims.
- Moonshine boutique in Rockwell also accepting relief good to help Ondoy victims in Marikina and Cainta.
- Papemelroti stores in 91 Roces Ave. / Ali Mall Cubao / SM City North EDSA / SM Fairview / SM Megamall / Glorietta 3 in Makati / SM Centerpoint / SM Southmall are accepting relief goods (canned goods / milk / bottled water / clothes – NO CASH pls.)
- PowerPlant Mall accepting donations for ABS-CBN foundation. Dropoff at admin office, P1 level.
- R.O.X. – Recreational Outdoor eXchange is accepting donation for relief good for Typhoon Ondoy victims. You can bring it in the store located in B1 building Bonifacio High St., Tel. No. (+632-8564638/39)
- Team Manila stores in Trinoma, Mall of Asia, Jupiter Bel-Air and Rockwell shall be accepting relief goods (Canned Goods, Ready-to-drink Milk,Bottled Water and Clothes) for distribution by Veritas.
- Whitespace 2314 Chino Roces Ave Ext as a Makati drop-off for relief goods.
- Victory Fort is opening its doors to those affected by the typhoon. Call 813-FORT.
- ABS-CBN through Banco de Oro account number 56300-20111 account name: ABS-CBN Foundation Incorporation
- Akbayan’s taking donations, call 433-69-33/433-68-31 to donate or volunteer.
- Citizens Disaster Response Center (CDRC): Relief goods for typhoon victims being accepted at 72-A Times St., West Triangle, QC. Tel (+632-9299820/22)
- Sen. Kiko Pangilinan is accepting donations @ AGS Bldg Annex, 446 EDSA Guadalupe Viejo. Contact Vina Vargas at (+632917-8081247)
- Luzon Relief: Donations can be brought to RENAISSANCE FITNESS CENTER, 2nd Floor, Bramante Building, Renaissance Towers Ortigas, Meralco Avenue, starting MONDAY (Sept.28) / 9am – 7pm Contact Person: Warren Habaluyas (+632929-8713488) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miriam Quiambao drop off point: One Orchard Road Building in Eastwood, or messagehttp://www.twitter.com/miriamq for more details.
- Move for Chiz is asking for volunteers and donations at Bay Park Tent, along Roxas Blvd., beside Max Restaurant and Diamond Hotel in Manila, or at Gilas Minipark at Unang Hakbang St., Gilas Q.C.
- NoyMar relief Operations: Clare Amador (+639285205508) or Jana Vicente at +639285205499). Drop off for relief donations is at Balay Expo Center across Farmers Market Cubao.
- Operation Rainbow (Zac Faelnar Camara) at Ayala Alabang Village needs Canned Goods, Ready-To-Eat Food, Bottled Water, Ready-To-Drink Milk/ Juice, Clothing, Blankets, contact (+632-4687991)
- Philippine Army Gym inside Fort Bonifacio or GHQ Gym in Camp Aguinaldo are now distributing donations for Ondoy Victims.
- Philippine National Red Cross‘ different ways to Donate.
- Red Cross Load Donations: Right now the easiest way to make donations from the seat of your chair is via mobile phone load. The Red Cross Rescue and Relief Operations. Text: RED
AMOUNT to 2899 (Globe) or 4483 (Smart)
- Relief Efforts for Pasig at Valle Verde 1 Village Park, contact (+632916-4945000, +632917-5273616)
- Sagip Kapamilya hotlines (+632-4132667, +632-4160387) #13 Examiner St. West Triangle, QC. and Scout Mayoran, cor. Morato, near Alex III.
- Tulong Bayan hotlines for donations and volunteers are (+632908-6579998) Marilyn, (+632939-3633436) Jenn (+632-9137122, +632-9136254 & +632-9133306).
- TXTPower now accepts donations via SmartMoney 5577514418667103, GCash 09179751092 and Paypalhttp://is.gd/3GvuN
- World Vision partners with Phil Coast Guard and kind individuals for relief distribution to 3k families. Call (+632-3747618 local 242) or text (+632917-8623209) to help.
- Worldvision Foundation is also accepting donations/volunteers to pack relief goods in QC. For $-donations, BPI:USDacct #4254-0050-08
- Assumption College San Lorenzo is now accepting donations. Please drop them off at the AC guardhouse.
- Ateneo de Manila University is now accepting donations for the victims of Ondoy. Donations can be dropped at MVP Lobby. For those stranded/those who need help: To all students who need help or know of people who need help. Please text the name, location, and contact number to (+6329088877166). ATENEO, which is now an open shelter, accepts refugees. Call (+632917-8952792)
- Caritas Manila Office at Jesus St., Pandacan Manila near Nagtahan Bridge (+632-5639298, +632-5639308)
- CFC Center Ortigas is now open for donations in cash or kind. Call (+632-7270682 to 87) or text (+632922-2542819)
- Hillsborough Village Chapel – Water, blankets, shoes, and clothes may be sent to Hillsborough Village Chapel in Muntinlupa City. These will go to families whose houses were washed out in the nearby sitios.
- La Salle Greenhills for Greenhills/Mandaluyong/San Juan Area, if you want to help out with the rescue and relief operations, you can drop off your donations (clothes, food, etc..) at LSGH Gate 2 or volunteer from 9am to receive, sort, repack the donations.
- Our Lady of Pentecost Parish (+632-4342397, +632-9290665) per Gabe Mercado, donations are very much welcome. The Parish is located at 12 F. Dela Rosa corner C. Salvador Sts., Loyola Heights, Quezon City.
- Playschool International in Better Living is open to receive relief goods. Feel free to drop it there for your convenience. No Cash Pls.
- Radio Veritas at Veritas Tower West Ave. Cor EDSA (+632-9257931-40)
- Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan Task Force Noah, a disaster response arm of the Jesuits, is accepting donations. Please drop it off sa Ateneo Cervini Dorm.
- Katipunan Avenue. Contact Erica Paredes at (+632917-4741930) — they need bread, packed juice, sandwich filling (tuna, chicken, anything) You can help her make them, deliver the sandwiches to her house, or help her distribute! Call for more details.
- Xavier School in San Juan is now accepting donations, please bring to Multipurpose Center (MPC).
- MAKATI: 5729 Calasanz St., Olympia Makati City or call for pick up at (+632-5017405 or +632-7290530) c/o Omel Santos
- SOUTH: Accepting relief goods in SOUTH AREA. Please contact Anne at (+632915-2854240)
- FINDERSERVICE. For Smart, text “wis
” to 386.
- FINDERSERVICE. For Globe, text “find
*MRT and LRT are open 24 hours today. (Edit: 09/27 MRT today is at Php 10)
- Sept 26, 2009, 6pm: ndcc sitrep no 3 on the effects of ts ondoy as of 26 sept 2009, 6pm
- Sept 27, 2009, 1am: ndcc sitrep no 4 on the effects of ts ondoy as of sept. 27, 2009, 1am
- Sept 27, 2009, 12nn: situation_report_on_the_effects_of_tropical_storm_ondoy_6
25 biggest mistakes of first time bloggers2 part2 --> This one is VIDEO format for those who don't like pressing too many buttons. Open your speakers it has NICE music!
And if you can guess CORRECTLY the song I'm playing -- you'll get a BONUS EBOOK on Earning Online.
Just send your replies to the name of the song and singer --in the COMMENTS section below in this format:
1. Name of Song
2. Name of Singer
3. Your Blog Address
1. I guess that song is "Thriller"
2. By Michael Jackson
3. My blog :http://ipodgeniusmixeshacks.blogspot.com
If you can't guess the song --then do the better thing --JUST LEAVE A comment regarding what you think about the video's message.
Enjoy and watch out for Part 3. If you enjoy games like these -- consider joining the ONLINE CLUB for learning and fun! http://www.bit.ly/getamentor
50 Biggest Mistakes of First Time Bloggers2 Part2 PDF
If you want the same kind of guidance as above --but MORE, consider checking out my online mentoring club at http://www.bit.ly/getamentor
25 Deadly Mistakes of Bloggers who Wish to Earn Money Online (Part 1)
How to Upload a video in Youtube -> Reflected Auto in Facebook/Twitter.
Yes you can also do the opposite and go to Facebook and have anything you do in Youtube be reflected in Facebook. Yes, this includes viewing videos of Megan Fox in various states of...America??
Real Estate/Product sellers: Send Video to Youtube via Cellphone.
So you took a nice walkthrough on your mobile phone of that new Condo youre selling?
Or you have a new store you just launched and want everyone to know what it looks like?
Or perhaps a new product you took a video of --in action - a car perhaps or bike or a cold drink being drunk by a beach babe at Boracay?
Then email the video to Youtube using your PHONE! Instructions are above. In summary, go to http://www.youtube.com/mobile to find out what email address you should send your video (using your cellphone).
You need to create a FREE Youtube account first before you can use this okay.
After w/c just add ANNOTATIONS to the vid.
Addicted to Video but dont have time to watch now?
Easy to use Youtube Quicklists.
A Crash Course on Youtube Annotations, by an Annotation (Adopt a Feature) OR
How to add words to your VIDEOS on Youtube
Continuation of RR Minguillan's Interview after hitting his first ADSENSE INCOME of $100 - five months of blogging as a newcomer. He's 17 years old and the youngest in the March 2009 batch of IMW participants in my Cubao Hands On Workshop.1. How much is your first adsense income?
$1002. How does it feel?
After 5 months of religious blogging, it felt really great.3. Who was the first , 2nd and 3rd persons who told it to?
My Mom and Dad. 4. What did they say?
I did a good job and they're proud of me.5. What's the biggest lesson you learned in the workshop?
All about Internet Marketing6. What's the SMALLEST lesson you learned in the workshop?
Uh, I think the shortcut keys. Like Ctrl+C for Copy and Ctrl+V for Paste7. How long before you decided to join the workshop - time between you READ about it and JOINED it.
By the time my Dad told about the workshop to me, we immediately contact Jomar. 8. Why is that duration that long or short?
I'm really interested about it.9. What do BOOKS you read that you'd recommmend t others who attended the workshop??
Rich Dad, Poor Dad.
Rich Kid, Smart Kid.
And some ebooks about blogging that Jomar had provided.
5 months is too long for your 1st 100$, but I think you did a great job.
Hands on. It won't make you bored. 12. Least favorite feature of the workshop?
Discussing some terms that I'm not familiar of. 13. Future plans now that you've reached 100+ usd in blogging/adsense?
Still thinking about it. Actually, my next target is to have a 100$/month. Hope I could do it! :)14. How did you celebrate with your new money?
I'm still working to get in via Western Union. 15. How will you use the money? Spend? Save etc?
Probably I'll just save it for now and invest it somewhere fruitful later on.16. What are your blogs about?
Football, Basketball, Movies like GI joe, Twilight and Iron Man, Gadgets, Realtionship Advices and my own blog which I post random trendy stuffs. 17. What's your most popular blog?
The Twilight blog. hahah18. Did you ever become lazy in blogging?
Yea at times. You know. School stuffs and home chores must be prioritize more.
It's a lotta fun!
Note from Jomar:P.S. Yes, I'm still a bit lazy and woozy from the Cagayan De Oro flight so I still haven't changed the Paypal link from the Birthday Promo to the original price of P 16750. So that means you can still avail of the 50% off One Year Online Mentoring Club by Jomar Hilario -- to make everybody's Christmas happier, like in the case of RR above. He gets his money by end of Oct 2009. P.S. Ok, the real reason why I'm extending the massive discount is that a LOT of people asked me to extend it. So here, you go. Avail of Club membership before 2 Oct 2009 --and that'll be the final extension - yes making my birthday celebration indeed more than a MONTH long. P.S. This also means that you'll be getting MORE and MORE bonuses in the blog in the days to come. :) Stay tuned for it and can you do me a favor? Can you FORWARD this email to those who need to be inspired that "YES - there is a way to create dollars at home --while staying there!
I Am Now Earning $600 Online...
- Claudette Sebastian, Event Coordinator