1. Name Guia Bautista-Obsum
2. What do you do? I'm a Real Estate Proprietor, small business owner, and food blogger.
3. Favorite Movie/Actor/Actress Romantic Comedies / feel-good movies like Crazy Stupid Love, Devil Wears Prada, The Proposal, The Break-Up. I feel life has enough sad stories, I don't need to watch any more of those. I don't really have any particular favorites when it comes to actors and actresses. I go by how nice the movie is.
4. Most memorable memory from childhood Our family travels
5. Favorite Ice cream flavor Coffee Crumble
6. How long have you been a member of omc? almost 9 mos. (since mid March)
7. What's your blog? FoodReviewsManila.com
Jomar's Note : This is PAGERANK 2 Blog. (it's a measure of popularity, with 10 being highest like yahoo.com).
8. Specific story about how the omc has helped you. It gave me ideas on how to revamp my old blog and how to market it to more people.
9. Share a specific piece of advise that you implemented from the omc? Creating my blog's facebook page
10. How do you find your fellow clubmembers? Helpful? Otherwise? My fellow club members have been helpful in giving comments and feedback on my site design and contents.
11. Tell us about them. What do you remember about them? The successful ones like Red Denal are always generous with their insights and tips.
12. Accomplishment after going thru OMC and applying the lessons? I gained more followers and more readers.
13. Have you been featured in the media/blogs/newspapers ? Why? Not yet featured, just included in some aggregator websites like p-3.ph,findyourfeast.com, myfoodtrip.com and Manila/Pilipinas of the Flipboard app (which you can download from iTunes).
Jomar's note: Being selected as part of the Flipboard app puts her in the top 1% of Philippine Blogs and she's only been doing this for 9 months. This is an honor shared by another one of my students, one of the creators of WheninManila.com, Vince Golangco.
14. Can you share us your online earnings? Sure
15. If yes, how much? I've earned only a minimal amount, around 3k from ads in my blog spanning 2 years of blogging (I started mid 2008, stopped end of 2009, and started again mid 2011). And that's something I've got to work on more. I had a one month freelance writer stint wherein I earned only about p5,500. I still have a lot to learn from Jomar's coaching.
Jomar's note: Yes, this is not get rich quick.
16. If no, just tell us what activity online did you do to earn the most?
17. How is Jomar treating you ? Really. Quite fairly, sometimes comedic. I usually have to wait for several days before I get my reply from the forums but that's understandable coz I can just imagine the load of questions he gets from the forums everyday, not to mention in emails and in his blog too. Good thing, other OMC members are there to give their two cents as well.
18. Advise to prospective OMC2 members. Make the most out of this rare opportunity. Study the lessons well, read them over and over until you get it. Ask questions, don't be shy to ask for help from other members. Apply the lessons.
19. Why did you get into OMC in the first place? I wanted to learn how to earn additional income from the internet.
20. I'm sure you have doubts before you joined. What triggered you to finally join OMC? I don't have time to attend seminars outside coz it's hard for me to fit them in my schedule between home, kids and work. OMC provided a venue where I can access lessons and materials without the need to go out of my house. I can learn at my own pace so it's very convenient.
21. Finally, do you want to tell anything to the readers? If you want to earn online either through blogging or selling your stuff, I suggest you enroll in OMC2. The lessons are really helpful and collated. Whatever you need to know is already there, and in simple terms too. Plus subscribing to Jomar's blog gives you a lot more useful tips especially if you're also interested in become a virtual assistant. The price is worth the one year mentoring from Jomar and the lifetime access to the lessons and materials which are always updated to keep up with the ever changing online technologies.
Join the online mentoring club 2 (omc2) before December 20,2011 to avail of the 50% off and be part of the 1on1 session or group consult with Jomar by clicking here: http://jhilario.com/blogsharing