Zernan attended my 2 day workshop two years ago. This workshop is the same in contents as my Online Mentoring Club (http://bit.ly/jomarcoaching).
Thanks for the wonderful Virtual Assistant Seminar! I love your wit and humor and of course the copious amount of knowledge you tried to impart. There were times that my eyes would begin to glaze over pero you would counter that with a spontaneous "break muna". Once again, thanks, and Ill make you proud!!!!
Thanks a lot!
If you prefer IM - go here to begin: http://bit.ly/iwantabreakthrough
Your burning question is "So Jomar what do you do?"
1) Am female, single, and 60 years old, is there no age limit?
2) I still work in our small corporation handling HR, Admin & Sales. My previous work is a project manager for computerized systems for a telecomm firm
3) If I don’t pass the first sessions or module of your seminar, do I pay another P2375 for re-enrolling
4) How many modules does your seminar have to be ready for a client, do we pay each module? How much is the complete module?
5) I presume we get our own clients abroad, what is the security in payment of our services as VA.
6) Does the work of VA same as call center agent time which is from midnight to early morning?
7 Gmail Tips Virtual Assistants Would Love
Gmail offers a ton of customization, and when you get hundreds of emails every day it’s crucial that you have it set up to process mail quickly and efficiently.
- Turn on Priority Inbox. I couldn’t live without Priority Inbox. I keep the default set-up with important and unread mail at the top of my inbox and the section for everything else at the bottom.
- Show more than 25 conversations in your inbox. I like to see as many emails as possible per page so I can quickly scan through my mail, so I have this set to 100 (the max possible). Go to Gmail Settings and look for “Maximum page size” which you can change to 25, 50, or 100.
- Enable keyboard shortcuts. Press the “?” key when looking at your inbox to see the list of keyword shortcuts. Make sure they are turned on, then pick one or two to start with and try to learn more as you become comfortable. I probably use ‘e’ to archive my messages and ‘j’ and ‘k’ to move through messages the most.
Many of the features I love can be found in Gmail Labs (click on the “Labs” tab from Gmail Settings). I have a ton of them on, but the combo of these four work really well for me:
- Inbox preview: Shows a simple, static preview of your inbox while Gmail is loading. While you can’t take action on the messages until your inbox fully loads, it’s great to get a sneak peek and form a plan of attack.
- Send and archive: Adds a button that lets you send a reply to a message and archive the conversation in a single click (keyboard shortcuts work well with this one, too).
- Background send: Lets Gmail send your mail in the background while you move on to more important things.
- Auto advance: Automatically shows the next conversation instead of going back to your inbox after you delete, archive, or mute a conversation. When combined with the “Send and archive” button and background send, this feature makes reading and replying to messages lightning fast.
Installing LinkWithin for Blogger:
How to Use LinkWithin for Blogger by Jomar Hilario PDF
LinkWithin for WordPress (You'll probably need a hosted wordpress for this)
How to Use LinkWithin for WordPress by Jomar Hilario PDF
One of my students just got a gig as a Virtual Assistant!
Issues: Page type
Suspend all doubt and answer this question:
Of the 9 top selling expert realms, where do you fit in?
1. Motivation Expert
2. Leadership Expert
3. Financial Expert
4. Business Expert
5. Marketing Expert
6. Relationship Expert
7. Spritual Expert
8. Style Expert
9. Productivity Expert
Before you give me your "Yes, but" statements, let me show you some actual people as examples:
1. Tony Robbins "Personal Relationships" expert, divorced his first wife 10 years into his career.
2. Donald Trump "Real Estate Finances expert" went personally bankrupt for 900Million dollars then went corporately bankrupt 3 more times - the last one in 2009.
3. Christian Musicians "faith experts" White Heart member Scott Douglas was involved in statutory rape, Michael English in adultery and Sixpence's Leigh Nash, Amy Grant and Sandi Patti all got divorced late into their careers.
Bottom line, I know you understand, lots of incredibly imperfect people become recognized experts.
Yes, I'm talking about you.
So how do you know w/c kind of expert are you?
Select which expert you are based on your interest and history (your life).
If you need further help, then let's see each other this wednesday for the Breakthrough Seminar on May 4, 8am-5pm. Click here for details.
Yes, in the Breakthrough Seminar, you'll be assisted in coming up with your expertise so you can use that to build your online wealth empire. Then I show you how to convert knowledge to money.
Today's the last day for the extended low rate of P 3250 for one person and P 3500 for two persons in the Breakthrough Seminar. Tomorrow the rate will be: P 3750 for one person and P 4000 for two people. Better act today. Click here to join.
The breakthrough seminar is designed to compel you to succeed. If you want success now, time to make time for it now.
1. Add a youtube video on my FB fanpage
2. Add a welcome tab using pagemodo on my FB fanpage and not on my profile Have been wanting to do this but am not sure how to do it right. Really hope you have some spare time to answer my queries.
I Am Now Earning $600 Online...
- Claudette Sebastian, Event Coordinator