But didn't know.
Plus what to do with all your HEROES list.
Plus you'll see actual examples of what to do with your HEROES.
It's here - just click: http://omc2.blogspot.com/2011/
2. Some of you want to learn online selling, becoming popular online.
3. Some of you want to use it to become a Virtual Assistant
4. Some of you want something that is not the same as other online offerings that promise $4,034.43 a day in your bank account - but when you invest in it, you're asked to buy something again and again and again.
5. Some have so many questions they don't know where to start.
6. Some want to know how to judge websites if they're legit or not.
7. Some have already invested in "get money online" schemes but have not earned anything.
8. Some want to hire a virtual assistant to give them a P 100,000 monthly profit.
9. Some of you want to learn all about niche marketing and looking for online buyers.
10. Some of you already have domain names (like something.com) but don't know how to use it to earn money.
11. Some of you don't have a blog, is afraid to blog or think that a blog is not something you want to do.
12. Some of you want advice on creative article writing.
13. One person even said "How much for the online mentoring?" and immediately followed it up with "Ang mahal naman!" :)
14. Some of you said that will OMC 2.0 include a live seminar. That's very interesting. I might do that!
15. Some of you are OFWs who have realized that going abroad is no longer the right decision for your family and sanity and want to change.
Here's a letter I'm sending to my Vas to unlock their creativity and to increase the fun in working.
Learn from it while you can:
We need to aggressively and creatively promote the Kerygma Conference for Nov 18-20. This means repeatedly showing different hidden aspects of the events. Like there's a free concert in the Manila event, for Cebu and Davao -it looks like the whole thing is a paid event. Now you stress the free concert - and for Cebu and Davao, direct people to attend the FREE FEASTS first, so it's a win-win.
Another hidden aspect is Maxene Magalona and Ai Ai are both speaking.
Another is there's a CAR SHOW
Another is there's a FASHION SHOW
Can you mention the car show in a CAR FORUM? Of course.
Can you mention MAXENE's Appearance in FrancisM's huge Facebook page? Of course!
Look carefully at the posters and you'll see more stuff to promote.
Now to make things even better, here's the philosophy:
1. Use your personality and personal interests when promoting.
2. Have fun imitating what you think is interesting and using that to promote the event.
For example, I like watching mindless but impressive videos from Robert Scoble's Google+ account. I post that in my Facebook and say something related to Kerygma Conference. As simple as that, followed by a CTA or Call or Action, in tagalog "Click here http://allaboutkerygmaconference2011.blogspot.com to get a ticket to the KCON 2011.
This person is blessed with a lot of biking skills. You may not be able to bike like him but you can be blessed too!
Join the Kerygma Conference 2011, the largest Catholic Learning Event of the year - now in Cebu, Davao and 5 Locations in Metro Manila. Click here http://allaboutkerygmaconference2011.blogspot.com to know more.
Another example would be my fascination for Macs. Once upon, Apple invited media to an event, they used their CALENDAR ICON to make people remember the date, now watch as I use the SAME ICON to make people remember that the MANILA KCON is NOV 18-20. You can do the same thing for the DAVAO and CEBU event.
I just changed the calendar setting of my computer and took a screenshot of the changed icon.
But that's me.
I also like reading Geeky things like this $4000 iron man war machine costume in a contest.
So put the two together...
Use your own interests and personality in promoting so you have FUN.
3. Do this in forums, Facebook and elsewhere.
4,. http://allaboutkerygmaconference2011.blogspot.com is the main site we're promoting, NOT THE OFFICIAL SITE.
5. Important is to stop thinking "Nobody will be interested in ______(little old you or your likes)" because whatever you think about is TRUE, so think of the results you want to happen instead.
Live that marvelous life and lets help a lot of people get blessed!
What to expect from a Jomar Hilario event:
Here's what you've been missing if you haven't attended any one of my recent seminars:
1. You now get coffee. Granted it's not brewed but it's still what you wanted. Though I still insist that you drink lots of water- I will be using new pretty water bottles to tease you to drink more (water).
2. You now get candies, too.
3. You get to use colored pens!
4. You'll get a directed class picture taking after lunch.
5. You actually get new friends -because…all my event participants get to directly talk in a private -"We'll take care of you" facebook group for emotional, technical and functional support years after they attended the event.
So not just a seminar, but you'll get a built in support group to help you in your efforts to earn from home and do the assigment!
6. Every VA seminar is different. Technology changes quickly even if only 1 month separates the seminars, the contents are always improved.
7. New pre-event activity. Come early to enjoy this. Early means: 820am. What is it about? It's a surprise!
8. We have a sharer: a VA, complete with presentation!
9. Your facilitators are mostly Virtual Assistants/Entrepreneurs so you can ask them deep questions during the break about their lives. Walking, breathing evidence!
10. Yes and you think I spoiled everything about the event, right? Nope. Meron pa, kaya nga surprise eh.
11. Our goal is to give you more than a world class event in many many aspects, including the aspects you didn't expect us to touch on above and over what you expect.
12. We hold our events in a beautiful place -- the place where I live! How many seminar speakers are so genuine that you actually can see where they live - in person and not in photos?
And if that were not enough….
Oh, three more participants of the Virtual Assistant Seminar are now working at home. And to think I just started teaching this stuff April 2010!
Most of the time if you attend a seminar, you forget the whole thing after a few weeks, in the VA Seminar, your life COMPLETELY changes.
CDO and mindanao people, the Early Bird discount has been extended, act now, please see P.S.below. It's great news.
P.S. Manila: Don't bother attending tomorrow's final for the year VA Seminar in beautiful Rosewood Pointe, just download the seminar if you've waited this long you might as well get it ASAP --> http://jhilario.com/downloadva
P.S. Mindanao : Attend both events and you'll get bonus GIFTS -plural - from me, personally. Not chocolate gifts but useful things like a CD with lots of resources for VA life, among other things….
So did you love the four day weekend spent at home?
Well, it can happen to you EVERYDAY, if you're earning from your home as a Virtual Assistant.
Attend the last of the year Virtual Assistant Seminar on November 5, this Saturday.
Go to http://filipinova.com
Sabi nila konti lang ang work from home.
Sabi nila MLM at PTC lang ang work from home.
They're so wrong!
You don't have to sell any product to work from home.
Not even soft selling.
Become a VA and enjoy all the perks of work from home - without the selling.
It's so easy, just attend the VA Seminar to get everything you need. Including the inspiration, courage and challenge.Go to http://filipinova.comToday's the last day for the Early Bird Discount for Cagayan De Oro VA Seminar on Jan 14,2012, get in while it's discounted: http://filipinova.com
(mahirap nga kasi sa webinar). Nabasa ng tatay ko pero sabi n'ya hindi
n'ya maintindihan. I explained it to him, with an ending note "malapit
na akong maging full time VA!" Actually, nagtataka s'ya kung bakit hindi holiday ngayon. Ang sabi ko
sa kanya kapag naging full time VA ako, every day ay holiday. Mukhang
na-gets na n'ya 'yung article saka 'yung explanation ko kasi ngumiti
na lang s'ya. :) Ann
Things to think about:
1. You come into a movie expecting and hoping to be HAPPILY deceived.
2. Art creates emotions in you that wasn't there before.
3. Magic and technology are more mixed up than we thought.
4. How did he do it? (Spoil it down there)
A Sister’s Eulogy for Steve Jobs
By MONA SIMPSON
Note: Study the adjectives of this piece, study the message, study the energy. What does it make you feel?
I Am Now Earning $600 Online...
- Claudette Sebastian, Event Coordinator