Here are some clarifications about this Thursday's 1pm-5pm meeting of Entrepreneurs (you're invited!)1. Are live meet ups held during daytime only (1-5pm)? Yes, but they are recorded so you can still access them via video and audio and pdf.2. What if a member has no business yet? Hindi ba nakakaout of place?On the contrary, if you want to learn about business, the best place is to be surrounded by business people and talk about business.
If you stay connected to non-business people, you will have a hard time transitioning to business. So this Thursday's meeting is ideal even for
those thinking about transition from employment to business.3. If one was not yet able to pay the 19k before Nov. 29 when you will have your "first" meeting, what happens to the next meeting? (Is it like a
regular classroom, na pag nahuli ka na hirap nang humabol? or may next batch?)Activities in the first meeting are different from the other meetings. They do not necessarily build up. Pwede kang humabol, easy. Of course it's more valuable if you join in all the meetings as you can see the entire group's and your own progress. Your first meeting would be on the next scheduled Workshop Webinar : 8pm-11pm Sat: Dec 15 / Jan 12 / Feb 16 / Mar 16 / Apr 13 / May 11 / June 1 or the next scheduled meetup: /Jan 29 Tue /Feb 21 Thu /Mar 21 Thu/Apr 18/
Thu /May 21, Tue/Jun 27 Thu - if you join after Nov 29.However, if you join later, the rates will not be this low.Here's the link to join today:
http://www.ideasthatprosper.com/mmi/checkout/?product_id=1045 or you may
also use BPI deposits:You may also pay via BPI Bank Deposit of the amount above to BPI Savings
Account/ 3216-3898-62 / Jose Mario R Hilario then fill up the details here:
http://jhilario.com/paymentdetails then email email@example.com.
Take the Love Languages Test for free here: http://ow.ly/fz88o No need to buy anything. This is based on the famous Gary Chapman book : The Love Languages.
So if you're interested in:
1. You want to be a Virtual Assistant, you may go
to this VA specific email newsletter: http://jhilario.co
2. You want to be an Entrepreneur, go here: http://jhilario.com/entr
3. You want to learn about Social Media fro m my Mentors (not me, my
mentor), go here: http://jhilario.com/soci
4. You want general internet marketing stuff: http://jhilario.com/int
5. You're excited to learn all about Jomar's 12 month mentoring
6. You just want to know ONLY about jomar's web inars go here: http://jhilario.com/free
So some messages may be duplicated, we try to minimize that but
sometimes it's not avoidable.
FB Phenonenon Book Launch
Philippine Trade Training Center
Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. and Roxas Blvd. Pasay City
Saturday December 1, 8:30am – 5:00pm
(Registration starts at 8:00am)
very often when it comes to local books...imagine a book and a seminar
in one. For a price of a hard bound book. It's a full day event, too.
the FB for commerce, get in NOW:
- You can go to the mall as early as 9:55am, then go home anytime you want.
- You can do the things you love doing in a more fun way, without the fear or guilt of having someone watching your back.
- You can have time for your hobbies and do-it-yourself stuff
- You can finally keep track of your favorite noontime shows.
- You can buy your basic needs without feeling guilty.
- You can eat on time.
- You can pursue your long overdue Master’s degree or PhD.
- You can visit your friends, and have lunch with them in their workplaces.
- You can paint and sew/make curtains.
- You can make sure your pets won't destroy your sofa.
- You can teach your dogs new tricks everyday.
- You can watch anime and drink hot tea all day during your break times.
- You can have the time to do natural beauty regimens like applying hot oil on your own hair and rubbing tomato on your face.
- You can go to the park, mall or anywhere you want to go anytime.
- You can listen to audio books and read articles in the internet whenever you want.
- You can take some short classes (photography and Mandarin).
- You can have time for yoga.
- You can sleep anytime.
- You can take care of your own cultured plants.
- You can work out the abs that you want and be physically fit. Run and do some crunches.
- You can have time for yourself : relaxing and cooking your favorite food.
- You can read a lot and write books.
- You can vacation and Island hopping while working na din.
- You can earn despite being temporarily disabled; feel useful again to your family and to the community.
- You can monitor the house if all the household chores have been properly done by your house boy and on call laundry woman
- You can read your favorite mag.
- You can physically monitor our business next to our house start working out at least 4x a week and be able to eat healthy,
- You can explore other interests
- You can hone your cooking skills. Anytime of the day when you think of some nutritious food to eat, you can cook it and use it to charge yourself up again as you work.
- You can leave the house anytime...
- You can spend time in your pocket garden where your orchids are blooming beautifully and maybe turn this orchid interest into a small business.
- You can avoid stress-related factors thus, increase your life span.
- You can start your scrapbook.
- You can stroll, go shopping.
- You can finally work on the improvement of your home and garden!
- You can find the time to study, read in order to become good mentor someday.
- You start all the do-it-yourself crafts that you would like to do...that hopefully can be a source of income too... *winkwink! ...
- You can maintain a healthy lifestyle. with home cooked meals and no more store bought foods, avoid fast food
- You can sleep until 9 AM.
- You can organize the clothes on your cabinets and even rearrange your home.
- You can hang out w/ your friends more often
Take time to celebrate and give yourself a pat on the back for going this far with your VA Assignment!
My name is Jasmine Roces, one of the Virtual Assistants of Jomar. After checking your work, here’s some feedback on how to improve on it in order to increase the probability of getting more clients.
A. FRONT PAGE
I see that you are using white spaces in your blog that help achieve a clean look for your site. It is also good that you have an About Me page with your odesk badges! Kudos for this!
You included several pics in every post and included the sources of your pics. This is a great practice, as this will ensure that you will have no copyright issues on the future.
Should you decide to enhance your future posts, you might want to consider having one big interesting or attention-getting pic at the start of your post. This will lead people to read on and go through your blog.
Opportunities for Improvement:
You may want to make your blog title readable. In the Dashboard, under setting, you can edit your blog title to read “Infinite VA Rochelle”.
Have you considered having a tagline for your blog? This is a perfect venue to market yourself as a VA and strengthen your positioning in the online space. Example, Wordpress Wizard or Article Writer Expert
You might also want to have a contact info/widget on the sidebar that is immediately visible to your potential client.
You may want to add an email catcher, this is to show that you have knowledge on email marketing
B. About Me
Very nice that you started with a personal story! A story is engaging and it would be good to keep it positive and upbeat.
Good narrative, it shows your client that you can write well and can write in a relaxed and conversational way.
You have seamlessly included in your story that you have your own PC and internet access. Some clients express preference over these requirements.
This page is also a perfect opportunity to mention your passion and skills.
Opportunities for Improvement:
Have you considered adding a nice smiling photo of you in this page? Your future client would want to see you and we would like to create a good impression about you.
You may also highlight the skills that you have that are related to VA work. Example, that you have insights on how children think since you have 10 years experience as teacher.
I am imagining you as a very patient teacher and very detail oriented and organized – these skills are very valuable in case you would like to be a VA article writer, ebook writer for children’s books, Va who design curriculum or online lessons for children, etc.
Your experience as data encoder and secretary can also be highlighted in case you are applying for General VA.
You may also want to include the VA tools that you know (such as those in your tutorials)
- P42, 57, 58 – try to do a mock up fill of blank spaces.
- You might want to try using visible red circles. Using a thicker line width will do the trick!
- P88-99 – you might want to add additional explanation on these slides, ex. If they want to see comments made on the post, click “Comments”, if they want to change settings, change the theme…
- Great first line! You have a good sense of humor!
- P27 – These symbols show (remove s – grammar)
- P39 – Use the word cursor
- P70 – You may want to fill up the blank spaces
- You may want to add a bit of an explanation on why your readers may want to add another calendar, like having a birthday calendar, fitness calendar etc.
- P6 – you will be redirected to downloading dropbox page
- P16 – Click “Run”
- The pics containing tutorials from the dropbox website are a bit small and kinda hard to read.
- Just a thought, would you like to add some steps on how to share your files in dropbox? After all, this is the essence of having a dropbox.
Windows Live Movie Maker:
- P13-21 and the succeeding slides – these slides can be better with some texts or explanation
- P48 – just a suggestion, you can specify the specific slide numbers which contains the same set of instructions. You can state. “Go over slides xx to xx to be able to get (result)
- Do I get the sense that you are rushing with this tutorial? It’s understandable that you are having more fun doing a movie than making a tutorial!
- First paragraph of the article may need some proofreading, fragment the sentences to make it easier to read.
- Finally you are using ZOOM in your slides! It makes your content readable!
- P34-41 - Nice tidbit on Jing!
- P44 – Pls. edit “View your desired page”
- P52 – Pls. edit, Suggestion: “Capture the desired picture”
- I noticed that you forgot to include one fun part of Jing – it allows you to record your voice and annotate screen captures. Most Vas enjoy this feature! Try it and let me know if you enjoyed it too!
- Great article! You shared a personal story that other Vas can relate to. This showed that you can write a good story, develop this gift J
- P1 – suggestion: “simple and automated back-up and search system for your cloud data”
- Use thicker circles please so it will be visible
- You might want to add steps on sharing your video with friends or posting it in FB. Animoto can be a powerful marketing tool that can promote products and services, don’t you think so
- 3rd paragraph of the post may need some proofreading
- P13-25 – please add text and arrows to guide the viewer on the specific instructions that he needs to do. This suggestion applies to the rest of the slides.
- You made it sound so easy to use pagemodo when you compared it with creating an FB account. Good job on this! This helps build the confidence of the reader of your blog and entices him to try the tutorial… because it sounds EASY!
- I miss your instructions in the slides! Seems like you lost your voice here? Remember, these slides are opportunities to show off your skills in writing, proficiency in the English language, being detail oriented, etc.
- Great slide theme! It’s colorful and matches the overall theme of your wordpress blog
- Your first few slides featured bigger images, good job! It makes the slides readable and understandable.
There you have it! These are some ideas that you can think about to enhance your blog.
Please don’t forget to share with me the good news once you get your first gig online so we’ll celebrate together!
still not able to earn enough money how can l work 2 jobs at the same
time?CecilleA: Hi Cecille, what do your ears do when you're
1. washing dishes
2. waiting in waiting shed
3. walking to the elevator?
4. browsing the super market?
5. commuting?Me, I purchased a cheap mp3 player and used all that time to study marketing.
that's what you do. Study study study. You start there, you DO NOT
start with a 2nd job.
You study first.Make sure you're online tonight for the 3 hour webinar.
If gusto may paraan: http://justin.tv/jomarhilario is the place to register. P.S. Usually it's just a matter of asking yourself - if the road you
are on is bringing you to a place you don't want to be, how long
before you change roads? Tiis muna? How long nga? Until ? Until you
don't want that old road anymore. For some it requires some sort of
death in the family to wake up. For some an accident. For smart ones,
they just change their minds. W/c one are you?
I Am Now Earning $600 Online...
- Claudette Sebastian, Event Coordinator