- With ever-growing demand, the number of Filipino virtual assistants has exploded in the last five years.
- 60% of people are looking to VAs for support with “mini-projects” such as online research, scheduling, or travel planning.
- Most clients are looking for a dedicated virtual assistant rather than a team
- More investments are being pumped into the following outsourcing companies :
- Task Rabbit
- Fancy Hands
The main reason people go into becoming a VA are the flexible hours and income without going to the office everyday.
- 69.3% of VA's are married
- 96.8% are women
- 76.1% have children
- 90.99% of the VA's consider their online work as their primary career
- 82.5% are virtual assistants after being in the workforce sometime
- 60% full-time VAs
- 1-3 months : first-paying client came
- 87.7% charge hourly
Although jobs for virtual assistants can be anything under the sun, they have been classified into four major types.
*Data from chrisducker.com
They are also paid as follows :
- General Virtual Assistant - $450 - $700 a month
- Article / Content Writers - $450 - $600 a month
- SEO Specialist - $550 - $750 a month
- Web Developer - $600 - $1,200 a month
Now you have the numbers to prove that becoming a VA is truly a global phenomenon. Join us and live marvelously!