- show simpler, more beautiful streams
- show the brand new version of hangout
- make photos look great in new ways
But more than ever, context & content are now more emphasized. Check out this quick video about it :
1. Responsive Design - made to fit the mobile lifestyle of people as more and more are using their phones, ipads and tablets to read emails & do a multitude of tasks.
2. Pinterest Looking Columns - so could see a lot of info right away on every page. It can vary to two or three columns.
3. Larger Photos - so that you to get a good look at them and that includes the expansive cover photos.
4. More movement -you can notice cards flipping, boxes coming out when you hover, making social networking even more fun.
5. Hashtags - explore different topics further with the use of hashtags #
6. New Photo Features - include photo enhancements, backups, animating photos into a collage.
What does this all mean to you aside from all the crazy fun you'll have? If you are a Social Media Marketer or a Virtual Assistant, this means more emphasis on context exploration & visual content.
Constant changes in times like these make our lives very exciting. Have fun learning about the new Google+. Live marvelously!