There will be no Christmas Carols in this message so lock the door and read the whole message now.
I KNOW YOU LOVE THE TITLE
2. The virtual assistant created a blog post that contains the details of the Letting Course. It was simple but contained just enough details to make 300 people buy.
3. He created a blog that contained articles on Lettering and how to do Lettering.
4. He created a podcast (this is audio/video that you can download and take with you offline). In this, he talks about the challenges of being a virtual assistant.
5. He created a short video series talking about _ ________.
6. He created a paid forum (discussion group) inside his website and charges around $300 for membership in it.
7. His blog and website contains email catchers, but located in a different location than normal.
8. His email magnet is an ebook he made called “The Overlap Technique”.
9. His Facebook had 11,000 likes which is a respectable number of likes, though a bit neglected.
JOMAR, IS THIS THE TOPIC OF YOUR WEBINAR ON MONDAY 9PM, YOU ALREADY TOLD US EVERYTHING! SO WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
1. What kind of blog can give you an idea what your fans want?
2. What indicators should you read to get the pulse of your blog readers?
3. What should be in the podcast so that it can contribute to your reputation?
4. If you have a podcast, why create another video series?
5. What is the most important part of his blog?
6. How do you create an email magnet to get people to volunteer their emails.
7. What kind of mindset should you get if you ever try to imitate what he did?
8. What does this have anything to do with Christmas Songs?
And if you prefer VIBER, send your answer here: 0918-929-4002 (Viber, not text ha)